Thursday, August 25, 2011 |

Cherry Tree Shoppe

     I went to a little shop today that my mom recommended and because it actually carried the We Are Memory Makers SEW Easy tool that I have been craving for the last 6 months. Not one store in my vicinity carries it! So when I heard that she carried the tool, the mat, and an extensive collection of the different attachments I had to go in.
     The business is located in a very tiny center that was very easy to almost miss, but it only has two businesses there in the center, which ironically they are all connected. There is a hair salon, a gift shop, and the scrapbook section which did take up a room all it's own. There was also a nice looking workshop area in the very back. I was very impressed with the amount of things that she had in the scrapbooking section, the room is very full and you do have to hunt and peck and look through stuff, but don't be afraid to really look. She carried a little of everything. Pine Cone Press, Yellow Bicycle, Tim Holtz, Basic Grey, Jolie, and a pretty good variety of papers. It was not a lot of each, but enough that you definitely could find something. Good ever day basics for holidays and special occasions. She carried a variety of tools from punches to a few Cricut supplies and a large selection of Cuddlebug die cuts.
     There was lots of little mini albums of different shapes and sizes and even saw a few little acrylic albums in the basic size which are great for versatility. There were glitters, stickles, Tim Holtz alcohol inks, small selection of stamps, flowers, lots of stickers, and photo albums. I'm not really even sure that I saw everything, like I said the space was cramped, but there was a lot of stuff to look through. Don't get me wrong, it's not disorganized and I can tell you I found more to buy there than at the larger local scrapbook store in our area. I think there is something for everyone there from the novice to the advanced scrapper and from the sounds of it, they are willing to order things for repeat customers. They are also really good at re-stocking. When I was there, she was already placing another order for alcohol inks that were just put out a few days earlier and are already gone!
     The Cherry Tree Shoppe is located at 38295 Cherry Valley Blvd #A, Cherry Valley, Ca 92223. From the 10 Freeway exit Cherry Valley Blvd and take a left. Follow it all the way up and after the first stop sign look for the little adobe building on the right hand side. If you reach the stop light you have gone to far. I thought it was a great little place with a variety of things to choose from not only in the scrapbooking part of the store but the gifts as well.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...