Tuesday, November 1, 2011 |

30 Day Challenge - Day #25 Picture of Last Year and This Year














Wow, what a huge difference between last year and this year in just looks! But so many things have changed. The picture that I took above is when I was working and it was my new professional wardrobe that I bought. My hair is longer and it's more red too. This year, I shortened the hair and I am no longer employed so that my look has definitely been more casual. I am also trying to use less makeup instead of putting so much on. I think as women get older you have to be careful of the amount of makeup you put on or you start to look caked! Anyway, even though it doesn't look it, I am a much happier person today than I was in that picture from last year. I was more proud of taking that picture for the way I looked that day, but that smile looks more forced than the one from a couple of months ago. Definitely happier!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...