Sunday, October 16, 2011 |

30 Day Challenge - Day #11 More Picture of Me and My Friends

     This last weekend my friend Stephanie and I went up North to the Northern California Renaissance Faire to see our friend Melissa who works up there. It was a great girls weekend. We left Thursday night and spent all day Friday and Saturday and most of Sunday at the faire. Friday night we went into Santa Cruz and literally bar hopped. I don't think I had ever done that before. We walked all over the place and met some great people and had drinks at each bar. My favorite was an Irish pub and the cider that we drank. We had a great dinner at a Sushi restaurant and walked down to the pier and back again. We went into all kinds of places from the nice bars to the dives.
     Saturday morning a friend of Melissa's brought costumes for Steph and I and we had someone dress us up and we spent the day going around in the faire garb and taking in all the sights. We had great food from the Tri Tip stand and free ale. We saw a concert and went to the Rescue Rally. Sunday was more of the same, but that day I couldn't be bound up in that bodice so I wore a really cool rag outfit. It was a lot cooler too. We had such a great time so these are my most recent pictures of my friends.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...