Wednesday, October 26, 2011 |

30 Day Challenge - Day #20 Someone I will be with in the Future

     Only 10 more days left of the challenge! I am so proud of myself that I have been very consistent on keeping up with each day, except for maybe weekends. Today's topic actually read "someone you think you will marry/someone you see yourself with in the future." Well being that I am already married, I guess it would suffice it to say that I see myself with Paul, my current husband in the future. I mean really do you think I am going to say anything different? Well maybe some women might, but I know I would have no cause to not see myself with my husband. We have a pretty long history together of a lot of ups and downs. That and I have a very good man by my side, I wouldn't trade that for the chance to get someone who may be abusive, overbearing, cheap, mean, slave driver, and or a cheat.
      No body is perfect, but I know that I have as close to perfect as I can get. I wouldn't trade my husband for a lot of the ones that I know. He is kind, can be goofy, works so very hard, never complains if I didn't get something done, always supportive, let's me pretty much do what I want as long as the bills are paid and there is food to feed us. He's fun on road trips, and not always so fun when he comes home from work, but who isn't. He suppresses stress and anger and let's it fester to much, in my opinion, but he is never mean and nasty. He's a happy drunk and wants a snack and bed and I never have to worry that if we get into a fight he will do anything but walk away. He's not always good at doing things around the house, but when he does, it's always done with precision and care and when I have friends over he tends to my little outdoor fireplace making sure we are all nice and warm. He knows when to say sorry, and when to say thank you and he is always appreciative of all the little things that I do. That's my Paul. He's the best and I couldn't have asked for better!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...